Electronic Customs Filing
World Express Inc. has been in the Freight Forwarding, Logistics, and Customs Brokerage business for over 40 years. In 1978 World Express was one of the first brokers in the country to go on-line with ABI (Automated Broker Interface). World Express again leaped to the forefront of state-of the art technology to become one of the early brokers to be approved for Remote Location Filing.
Our national permit allows World Express Inc. to file electronic paperless entries at all U.S. ports
World Express Inc. National Permit No. 99 is again very early in the numbering process to be approved, and issued a National Permit.
What does this mean to importers?
- Shipments can be cleared before they arrive airports/seaports on the West Coast, and on the East Coast in a paperless mode.
- Your shipments are ready for immediately delivery to your customers, whether their warehouses are located in the North, South, East or West.
- Your shipments will also not be subject to delays because of I.T. (In Bond Transportation) and especially with the new requirements being discussed with importers/carriers and U.S. Customs.
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3.
Please call us for more information on Remote Location Filing, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In conjunction with our Remote Location Filing, World Express Inc. can offer full logistical service.
World Express can take your goods at the port of export and deliver the container to your door.
World Express offers the following in its port-to-door rate:
- Transportation in either a 20 ft. or 40 ft. container
- Marine Insurance door-to-door
- Customs Clearance at first US port of arrival
- Delivery to your door, wherever that may be.
- The very best personalized service you can get!
As a service to High and Heavy Lift Cargo, Partial and Full Charter Cargo, WORLD EXPRESS INC. has included a link below to some very important government agencies: